3D/2N BOHOL FREE AND EASY
Rate starts at PHP 1,900.00
Travel Period: January 01 – March 31, 2019
Day 01: Arrival at Tagbilaran International Airport or seaport. Meet and greet. Transfer to Staylite Park Bed & Breakfast or similar. Check-in at the hotel. Free at your own leisure for the rest of the day. Back to hotel. Overnight in Bohol.
Day 02: Breakfast at the hotel. Free at your own leisure for the rest of the day or avail an optional tour. Back to hotel. Overnight in Bohol.
Day 03: Breakfast at the hotel and free at your own leisure till transfer to airport for departure.
- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Expenses of personal nature
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Tipping to the guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates may differ depending on the number of guests.
- Rates are based on adults. Child rates are quoted separately.
- Rates may vary on holidays and peak periods.
- Minimum of 2 Pax, based on Twin Sharing
- Rooms and tours are subject to availability and request.
- Timing and itinerary are subject to change depending on weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
- No refund on unused rooms, tours, meals, tickets and transfer services.
- Staylite Park Bed N’ Breakfast
- Marcelina's Guest House
- MetroCentre Hotel
- Bohol Tropics Resort
- Villa Almedilla
- Dumaluan Beach Resort
- Bohol Bee Farm Resort
- Lost Horizon Beach Resort
- Flushing Meadows Resort
- Oasis Beach & Dive Resort
- Blue Ocean Bohol Beachfront
- Mithi Resort & Spa
- Bohol Beach Club
- The Bellevue Resort
- Henann Resort
- South Palms Resort
- Bluewater Panglao Resort
- Amorita Resort
One-way Ferry Cebu City-Tagbilaran
A visit to the following with lunch: Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Sanctuary, Loboc River Cruise, Hanging Bridge, Butterfly Garden, Big Python, Baclayon Church, Man-made Forest, Blood Compact
Bohol Countryside Tour
A visit to the following: Hingdanan Cave, Bohol Bee Farm, Shell Museum, Dauis Church
Panglao Island Tour
A visit to the following: Alona Beach, Balicasag Fish Sanctuary, and Virgin Island
Dolphin Watching / Island Hopping
Includes firefly watching tour with side trip to Bohol Bee Farm